Our absolutely amazing and long-time Executive Director, Charyl Luth, will be stepping away from her position with AHAIN to spend more time with her beautiful family. We can’t thank her enough for her service over the years and what she has meant to the growth of our organization. She is a true champion of affordable housing! With that, please see the job requirements below for our Executive Director position.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including public speaking
- The ability to foster collaborative partnerships
- Board relations
- Organizational leadership skills
- Focus on membership/revenue growth
- Financial acumen/budget management
- Marketing/event planning
- Strong Professional/Personal Ethics
- A general knowledge of Affordable Housing (i.e. Rural Development, HUD Section 8, LIHTC, etc.)
Please send your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com by April 10, 2023. This job will also be posted to Indeed on or after March 29, 2023.