The AHAIN Awards and Recognition Program celebrates the commitment and service of AHAIN members and their staff. These awards provide opportunities to acknowledge the best in affordable housing and community development.
This year we received a record number of applications, many of which were very strong. This made it difficult for the committee to choose the winner. We spent a considerable amount of time evaluating and scoring the applications and those with the most votes in each category received the award.
AND THE WINNERS ARE:
- Rehabilitation and Preservation Construction Award – The Mercantile and Miller Asbury Apartments developed by Milestone Ventures
- New Construction Award – Salem Place Apartments, RealAmerica LLC
- Outstanding Management Company Award – RealAmerica LLC
- RD Property Award – Valley Apartments, Valenti Real Estate Services
- HUD Property Award – The Courtyard, Biggs Property Management
- LIHTC Award – Rock City Lofts, Partnership for Affordable Housing
- Outstanding Service to the Affordable Housing Industry Award – Duane Tinsley with Simply Computer Software