The Affordable Housing Association of Indiana established this scholarship fund to promote education and expand opportunities for individuals involved in affordable housing in Indiana. The AHAIN scholarship is managed through the Adams County Community Foundation (ACCF).
NEW!! Eligible parties include:
AHAIN Member Residents and AHAIN Member Employees and their spouse, child, grandchild, etc.
In 2022, the AHAIN Scholarship Fund will award the Ralph Biggs Scholarship in the amount of up to $1,500 per year (award will be split between two semesters) for educational expenses with potential for renewal for up to four years.
- Be a candidate for high school graduation, or have earned a high school diploma or equivalent;
- Be accepted at or enrolled as a full-time or part-time undergraduate student at an accredited 2- or 4-year college, university or as a full-time or part-time student at an accredited vocational educational school;
- Currently reside in an AHAIN Member property, work for an AHAIN Member Company OR be their associated parties;
- Be a United States citizen or permanent legal resident;
- Demonstrate scholastic achievement; and
- Demonstrate financial need.
Applicants must complete all applicable fields of the application to be considered for the scholarship. Applications must be received by the AHAIN Scholarship Fund / Adams County Community Foundation (ACCF) on or before the deadline of the first Wed., in August 3 by 4:00 pm (eastern standard time).
The Site Manager or Supervisor who finds the 2022 scholarship recipient will receive a $250 finder’s fee at the 2022 AHAIN Affordable Housing Conference and Annual Meeting on October 19 and 20.
Click HERE to view the printable application.
Click HERE to view the printable poster for your office or rental office.
All applications are due Wednesday, August 3, 2022 at 4 PM.